November 13, 2009

Epic exchange


She: I have an addiction with those initials, too.
He: You do? What does yours stand for?
She: The boy's name.
He: The Gay?
She: Hey, there's no reason to narrow him down to that. There are so many other reasons my liking him is inappropriate, i.e., his age, his exhibitionism, etc.
He: Well my addiction isn't inappropriate. It was my turn.
She: OK, then. It should be my turn, too. *begins to sing* The boy is mine (with echo bv's: mine, mine). Don't waste your time. The doggone boy is mine...
He: You can't bring Michael Jackson into this, especially since it is a situation involving a boy.
She: *rather sheepishly* Hmmm, I guess you're right. Thank goodness MJ sang, "The girl is mine..."
He: Thank goodness, indeed.


~I love you, MJ. You were definitely gone too soon.~



No comments:

Post a Comment