November 18, 2017

Loving today.

November 2017 AntiGravity "Bird's Nest"
  This is where I am.  I could focus on all the things about myself that are different from others; such an exercise might help me understand surface reasons relationships ended as they did.  At least for now, I wish to celebrate the good choices that have been made for me and the ones I have made to get me as far as I have come.
  I think deeply and love fully.  I seek humor that refrains from ostracising people unfairly; ostriches are usually fair game, though.  If I am stronger than yesterday—physically, mentally, or both—I continue the evolution toward unlimited supporting of myself and thriving in my connection to community.
  This week I remembered a song like a long-lost friend from a couple of years ago.  The ukulele chords came back, first.  After playing other music, a general impression of the song returned.  I played some more other music.  Then, the notion that the lyrics were about a girl and included something silver surfaced.  I played more other tunes.  Then, "Suddenly I See" arrived and gave me the biggest hug!  I jumped up and down.  All the chords were there in muscle memory.  The lyrics came back, too.  What a moment.
  The next day, I got to spend an hour with two of my favorite visitor friends.  Little Amber sat on my feet at one point while I talked with her kind dad about his brilliant wife and other peaceful subjects.  She seemed curious but more calm.  I feel so inspired by their precious relationship with each other.
  Then yesterday, I got reacquainted with a mother who had asked to book me for her daughter's birthday party ten months in advance.  Now we're four months out and she gave me the exact date.  Her daughter wasn't sure about StoryPlace at first.  I slowed down and rested with her in the present, blowing bubbles, looking for the little mouse puppet, and playing peek-a-boo with her around the space until she calmed down and remembered the joy to be found there.
  I am so grateful to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment