July 26, 2022

MAW

This is a great week. It's Marcel Appreciation Week!

I have had the good fortune to meet a dude who is super patient and kind--and not only to me.

He shares many of my values and beliefs about the right ways to behave to contribute to a functioning society.

I am so grateful for his generosity of time and food. We have discovered that experimenting with (and without) different recipes can lead to culinary mirth and nourishment, often with a ginger aftertaste.

Yesterday's specific points included thanking him for being such a conscientious and careful driver who shuttles me all over creation without ever complaining. How in the heck?

I admire how skilled he is at parenting two teenagers, now. He manages to keep his wits about him and maintain perspective of issues, taking multiple preferences into account at any given time.

Like I said, I am so excited about celebrating such a top human this week (and as often as possible).






 

No comments:

Post a Comment